Environmental Health Symposium
About the instructor
The Environmental Health Symposium is the premier Environmental Medicine conference dedicated to helping clinicians become proficient and current in diagnosing and treating patients whose illness stems from a burden of toxic compounds. This conference provides strategies to prevent and reverse the conditions that are threatening the health and vitality of this and future generations to come. Each year we invite the experts to present the latest and most accurate information.
Environmental Health Symposium is the premier Environmental Medicine conference dedicated to addressing issues on environmental exposures that directly affect the health and vitality of our current population.
Established experts in the field of Environmental Medicine will provide clinical guidance on assessing toxicant body burden and the relationship between decreasing body burden and recovery from the myriad conditions caused by toxicant exposure in the womb and throughout the human life cycle.
This conference is designed to provide strategies to reverse and prevent the conditions that are threatening the viability and vitality of this and future generations to come.
Using current treatment strategies that are peer-reviewed and published in the current medical literature, this conference will provide a solution to an unsustainable future.
- Gain clarity about the pervasiveness of neuroinflammation in your patient’s health complaints.
- Understand the common environmental exposures that cause the neuroinflammation and neurodegeneration responsible for the current epidemic of dementia, depression, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Gain expertise in evaluating the clinical presentation of toxic burden from experts in the field of Environmental Medicine.
- Gain an understanding of the best assessment technologies and testing for neuroinflammation and neurocognitive disease.
- Learn and understand published integrative protocols effective in reversing Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Expose yourself to the newest research on nutrigenomics and neurodegeneration from global experts in the field of diet, nutrigenomics, and neurocognitive health.
- Become an expert in the application of nutrition and other integrative medicine strategies to stem the rising tide of neurodegenerative disease.
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been accredited for licensed Naturopathic Doctors by the California Naturopathic Doctors Association (CNDA) and the Oregon Board of Naturopathic Medicine for 21.5 General CE hours
Accreditation for California Licensed NDs by:
The California Naturopathic Doctors Association (CNDA)
5601 West Slauson Avenue Suite 275, Culver City, CA 90230
Tel: 310-670-8100 www.calnd.org
This program has been accredited by the California Acupuncture Board for 21.5 General CE hours
You will receive a certificate upon completion of the course.